As a Prepare and Enrich Trainer and Facilitator Amanda Gerdts will hold a yearly training that is open to clergy and counselors who have an interest in working more effectively with couples.
Here are a list of some of the other services and trainings that Footnotes provides to the local and surrounding churches and the community:
- Trauma Recovery
- Depression and Anxiety
- Couples and Relationship Care
- Marriage Matters Enrichment
Footnotes works with a broad range of churches doing the following:
- Serve as a referral resource that they trust as a referral sources for mental and relationship health needs that arise.
- Serving pastors to have a depth of confidence in the pastoral counseling and care that they provide.
- Serve pastor’s families and others in the community who are concerned about confidentiality in receiving services as I can truly give confidential care.
- Offer marital enrichment and premarital speaking or workshop days at the area churches to aid in their ministry and support your work in serving the community. This is tailored to the individual needs and requests of the church.
For more information about Prepare & Enrich and the training offered to become a facilitator you can also go to their website www.prepare-enrich.com!